Saturday, July 3, 2010

My 21st!

This year was my 21st and I had a party at home....


This is the cake that Mum and I made together.... I made the cream puffs, the roses and the ribbons and mum put it all together...


This was my nephew, Zac, and I at nearly 2am... he tried to stay up as long as the rest of us but fell asleep 1/2 an hour before us...

We found some giant sparklers (nearly a metre long) and had some fun... After convincing my nephew that they were safe he touched he hot part seconds after it stopped burning and burnt himself....

These were some of the decorations I made for the 'chandelier and tiaras' theme...

This was the morning after and Mum and Dad gave me their present.... A LAPTOP!!! I've wanted one for soooo long....

And here it is... A nice new shiny red laptop...

This was the day of my actual birthday and Dad's at the pizza oven keeping it going like it had been all weekend...

And blowing out the candles on my second cake.... a freddo ice-cream cake :D

I had so much fun that whole week (as well as being a bit stressed before it)... and... I'm 21!


No comments:

Post a Comment